O.P.I Life in Pink

12:48 Unknown 0 Comments

I really like to take care of my nails, put on some nail polish, and try new methods. Unfortunately, and I don't know if it's the same for you, but even if I like having nice hands, my nails have a hard time growing up, and when they do grow, they broke one by one despite the effort I  make to keep them healthy. For my thumb nail I know I can't do anything, younger, it got caught in between the door, since then when it grows up it breaks, like, every time! For the rest of my nails it may be a deficiency in vitamin.
Also, I am not a nail-art artist, so these tutorials are easy to copy and doesn't required a lot of tools (you may already have them in your house).

Tips:
To avoid split fingernails, file your nails in the same direction.
To keep you nails stronger, and help the nail polish stick easier, apply a Top Coat, it will prevent your nails from getting yellow at the same time.
To apply you nail polish correctly and allow a quicker drying, wipe out the side of the brush to remove the excess of nail polish.

Apply the nail polish in three times:

  1. Apply first on the middle of your nail.
  2. Then on each side of your nail.
  3. Let it dry a few minutes.  And you are ready to apply a second layer!
Finally, for a manicure that seems to have been done at a salon try to not get polish on your cuticles. Apply it a bit upper than your skin and then drag it slowly down.
China Glaze "Strong Adhesion Base Coat" - O.P.I. "Malaga Wine" - O.P.I. "Hotter than you pink" - Miss Cop "Top Coat"



One layer is enough

If you have a product like Kiesque all the better, otherwise tape will work.

You can use any sponge you have. Apply the pink nail polish so that it's on the bottom of your nail.

Two layers later...


Apply Top Coat



You Might Also Like

0 commentaires: