Easter Nail art

19:59 Unknown 0 Comments

I don't know what is the weather like where you live, but here in Montpellier, France, the sun if out more often, and Easter is just around the corner! So lets start spring with sweet and lovely nails! For this nail art I did not choose bright color  because I think that pastel colors give a more elegant aspect to the nail, and elongate the fingers.




China Glaze "Strong Adhesion Base Coat"

Essie "Mint Candy Apple"

Ess Trendy Coulours "Corail"
With a toothpick draw a zigzag pattern.

Ess Trendy Colour "Candy"
Do the same thing with another color.

Do it again with the first color .

O.P.I "Hotter than you Pink"
Make dots between the  zigzags

Apply Top Coat

For the other nails alternate with "Mint Candy Apple" and "Candy".

I hope you liked this tutorial, please leave a comment!

Kisses

You Might Also Like

0 commentaires: